Maxeler Technologies is a leading provider of dataflow computing platforms, solutions, and appliances. Their products and services are currently deployed across Finance (exchanges, banking, and trading), networking, as well as high-performance computing domains in science, government, and media.
Cloud DevOps Engineer
Responsibilities & Opportunities in this Role:
● Implement robust DevOps solutions leveraging selected infrastructure frameworks and open-source projects.
● Collaborate closely with other teams, including Backend software engineers, to ensure the efficient deployment and management of cloud-native applications.
● Drive comprehensive test coverage, instrumentation, and documentation for systems and automation pipelines.
Qualifications for this Role:
● Experience with K8s, AWS/GCP.
● Proficiency in popular open-source projects and tools for DevOps automation.
● Understanding of infrastructure as code.
● Experience with modern backend service frameworks.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
● Proficiency in performance analysis, tuning, and optimization of backend systems, particularly for mitigating tail latency issues.
● A keen awareness of security challenges commonly encountered in cloud and multi-tenant environments, with a proactive approach to implementing standard methodologies for addressing them.
● Understanding of Ops and tracking incidents to minimize MTTR and meet SLOs