Maxeler Technologies is a leading provider of dataflow computing platforms, solutions, and appliances. Their products and services are currently deployed across Finance (exchanges, banking, and trading), networking, as well as high-performance computing domains in science, government, and media.
Cloud Frontend Software Engineer
Qualifications for the role
-Experience developing with Next.js
-Experience developing with React.js
○ Basics (VirtualDOM, props, state, JSX, event delegation, event handlers, endering, etc.)
- Understand the best practices for building React.js applications, including the use of a consistent coding style and possibly, the use of design patterns.
- Be familiar with the different React.js design patterns, such as the use of containers and the use of higher-order components.
- Understand how to optimize the performance of React.js applications, including the use of should ComponentUpdate() and the use of memoization.
- Be familiar with the different performance optimization techniques in React.js, such as code splitting and lazy loading.
- Understand how to test React.js components, including the use of Jest and Enzyme.
- Be familiar with the different testing methods in React.js, such as shallow rendering and full rendering.
- Understand the importance of accessibility in React.js applications.
- Be familiar with the different accessibility features in React.js, such as ARIA attributes and screen reader support.
- Be familiar with the different security features in React.js, such as the use of propTypes and the use of the React.js security package.
- Understand how to deploy React.js applications, including the use of tools such as Webpack and Babel.
- Experience with different tools/frameworks/libraries available for use with React.js: Webpack, Babel, ESLint, Create React App, React Redux (Connect), React MobX, React Router, React Lazy Load, Advantage: Developing WASM components, Experience using Tailwind CSS