Rhythm Energy offers 100% renewable energy plans in Texas. We started Rhythm to elevate your expectations of your electricity provider. We put all our energy into making yours better.
Our team of energy experts are working tirelessly behind the scenes dissecting data and developing technology to give you fair and transparent pricing, best-in-class customer care, and renewable & innovative products that provide customers with a near-five-star experience and make them feel more in control of their energy consumption.
Rhythm is a renewable energy and technology company empowering you to take control of your budget and your carbon footprint. We combine energy market expertise with technology, design, and data science to create best-in-class products and services that are simple, delightful, and seamlessly integrated within the rhythm of your life.
Our mission is to upend the energy status quo by setting a new standard of service excellence and customer partnership. We are a mission-driven, results-oriented group of technologists, businesspeople, and artists who love solving tough problems, all while making a positive impact on our communities. The ideal candidate for the Product Manager position will combine a strong technical foundation and analytical skills with demonstrated experience working on products that scale, guiding the development of Rhythm’s analytics tools and data platform.
- Leverage analytics skills to engage with various business functions to understand their analytics workflows and data needs in a hands-on manner.
- Convert the knowledge of these business processes into product definitions, features, and requirements that improve Rhythm’s ability to make informed decisions based on data.
- Work with Data Engineering and Data Science teams to turn analytics and data product ideas into reality, stewarding the development process from idea generation to testing and acceptance.
- Contribute to the Rhythm knowledge base by documenting key initiatives and product features.
- Minimum of 2 years of product or project management experience, with increasing responsibility.
- Minimum of 2 years of data analysis experience with a demonstrated ability to quickly learn new business processes and become familiar with the data and analytics involved.
- Experience with pulling and transforming data via SQL and/or Python is required.
- Experience with BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, etc.) highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead product development process from start to finish.
- Ability to communicate with both business and technical counterparts.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably in start-up or scale-up environments.
- Experience using industry-leading software platforms for visualizing product development (Jira, Figma, Lucidchart, etc.).
- Experience with BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience in start-up, scale-up environments.
- Our culture: We're friendly, transparent, and love to innovate together.
- Flexible work-life balance.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A chance to make a difference in the Energy industry.
- Competitive compensation with annual bonuses and salary increases.
- Health benefits: 25 days of vacation and premium private medical insurance for you and your family.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.