Printec is a leader in business-to-customer transaction technologies in 16 countries in Central and Eastern Europe, offering a wide range of technology solutions that help improve human interactions, making everyday life easier.
Senior Software Engineer - Backend (MMP team)
Printec is a leader in business-to customer transaction technologies in Central and Eastern Europe, offering a wide range of technological solutions that reimagine transactions and create easy and secure interactions for 35 years. From click & collect parcel delivery and vending unattended machines to digital onboarding and electronic signature solutions, we aspire to make digital transactions safer, faster and easier. Through our solutions and services, we enable businesses to leverage innovative technology in order to provide superior customer experience and at the same time achieve operational efficiencies and regulatory compliance. You will have the opportunity to work with us, on our in-house project - a web application that monitors EFT POS devices. The solution has a dual functionality of monitoring and a merchant portal (MMP), all in one place. It includes a graphical representation of real-time data, providing a powerful tool that increases profitability and simplifies and automates processes.
• Developing backend components using .net framework (.NET 6, .NET 7).
• Keeping up-to-date with all recent advances in the .net and C#.
• Optimizing applications for performance.
• Diagnosing and conducting bug fixes and other software defects in new and existing .net applications.
• Running code optimization tools and analyzers to spot and refactor inefficiencies.
• Proposing any necessary updates or modifications to keep current with modern security and development best practices.
• Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
• Excellent coding skills, in C# with strong knowledge of the latest .Net Frameworks (.NET 6 and later)
• Fluent in SQL & relational databases, with emphasis on MS SQL Server 2016 or higher
• Fluent in Docker
• Familiarity with integration / functional / UI Automation testing is a plus
Advantages would be :
• Experience with banking technologies, transaction processing, and applications for self-service equipment
• Experience in creating user interfaces for customer-facing web applications using a front-end framework such as Vue JS
We are offering a competitive salary, attractive variable pay based on your results, HYBRID work (i.e. remote work combined with office based work), flexible working hours, an inclusive, caring, and friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and career development in a fast-changing and dynamic IT sector in a team of dedicated, ambitious, and team-oriented professionals.