Ananas e-commerce is a startup founded by Delta Holding to connect shoppers and merchants on a reliable e-commerce platform. We are using the latest technology and innovation to make online shopping simple, easy, and always available.
We are aiming to become the biggest e-commerce platform in the Ex-YU region. Starting with Serbia, we are determined to shortly after be present on the markets of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Croatia, and Slovenia. The platform launch is planned for summer 2021.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, your responsibilities will include designing, developing, and implementing cloud-based solutions using AWS services. You will be an integral part of our team that literally serves as a "basket" for our exotic microservices that are building the Ananas ecosystem. This position offers you a unique opportunity to implement the best practices in Cloud, DevOps, and SecOps, building Infrastructure as Code and ensuring the reliability and high performance of our in-house built platforms.
Challenging, isn't it?
- Cloud infrastructure. Design, develop, and implement AWS-based solutions that are scalable, secure, and cost-effective.
- Automation. Automate daily tasks and help development teams to maintain and optimize apps & microservices hosted on AWS. Work on improving the configuration and automation of software code delivery efficiency.
- Deployment. Manage the build/test/release/deployment cycles of software components and their deliveries. Work with development teams to develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- System health and alerting. Implementing the efficient monitoring and alerting system; Identifying and collecting metrics.
- L3 Support. Support the core infrastructure for our existing test and production environments and participate in on-call rotation to assist other engineers in quickly debugging and resolving production-related issues.
- Stay up to date with the latest DevOps/AWS know-how technologies and incorporate the learning into Ananas processes. Acting as a mentor for younger colleagues and ambassador of DevOps principles.
- Demonstrated/Senior work experience in DevOps, CloudOps, System Administration, SRE or Development
- Extensive experience with AWS and/or other Cloud technologies
- Strong background in Linux (Command line, Bash scripting) and proficiency in networking
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and any of container runtimes
- Experience with IaC (Terraform)
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Spinnaker, ArgoCD, GitLab or similar)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team-oriented attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Solid programming skills (Python, Java, Go, Node.js or similar)
- Experience with automation tools (such as Ansible)
- The opportunity to work on a complex, scalable in-house product from scratch
- A fast-paced, corporate start-up environment
- Modern engineering practices and standards
- Competitive compensation package
- Private health insurance
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.